Attorney Roger S. Elkind, Esq.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Mr. Elkind has been a member of the Florida Bar since 1988. He has been admitted to the legal jurisdictions of the:
- Florida Bar – Legal Standing of Roger Elkind
- US District Court – Southern District of Florida
- US District Court – Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Supreme Court – U.S. Supreme Court
- J.D. Degree awarded in 1988 from the University of Miami School of Law
- B.A. Degree awarded in 1985 from New York University
Roger Elkind is a private attorney whose practice includes DUI Law, Criminal Law and Civil Law, with a concentration on DUI and Felony Offenses, including Misdemeanors, Driving while License Suspended, Reckless Driving, Leaving the Scene of an Accident and Traffic Tickets. Roger Elkind has over 29 years experience and has personally handled thousands of DUI and Criminal cases, including Suspended Licenses and other Traffic Offenses. He has also worked as the lead counsel in Jury Trials and over 3,000 Bench Trials.
With over 29 years experience, Roger Elkind has also handled many Civil Matters with excellent results. Some of the areas of law he practices in include Personal Injury, Contract Law, Commercial Litigation, Construction Lien Law, Debt Collections, Asset Protection, Credit Repair and Foreclosure Defense.